Updated: Mar 20
1. Write a List of what your family ate during the last 30 days times how many people.
2. Make sure you have food staples and necessary staples. 3. I will share my list below, if you have these things ahead when they tell you stay home, you can enjoy that time. 4. Play board games, dominoes, cards, do crafts, paint, color, sing, dance the usual fun stuff.
5. Get into an exercise routine with your family this teaches you team work and working together skills. 6. Have everyone learn CPR and First Aid together. 7. Put together an emergency kit (Including wound care for bullets and knife wounds) Think outside the box of normal.
8. Have Backpacks that are easy for everyone to carry and that you can take at a moments notice if you need to. 9. Water is essential you need six months worth in your home per person, and a life-straw in your back packs that last 5 years.
10. I will talk next week About ADA needs in your household.
A Few Items To Start You Off Perhaps?
Here is your list below of Food Staples and Basic Need Staples
Basic Pantry Staples: Boxes of pasta, Tomato sauce, Canned soups, Rice Cereal & Oatmeal, Chicken Broth, Beef Broth, Mixed Nuts, Dried fruit, Canned Mushrooms, Canned Olives, Canned chicken, Canned beans, Canned corn, Dried Potatoes, Peanut Butter, Rice, Quinoa. Dried Milk.
Basic Baking Items: Baking soda, Baking powder, Corn starch, White Sugar, Brown Sugar, Shortening, Chocolate Chips, Flour, Dried Eggs.
Basic Spices & Oils: Cinnamon, Sea salt, Pepper, Celery seed, Paprika, Oregano, Basil, Garlic powder, Onion Powder, Dried onion, Olive oil, Canola oil, Coconut oil, Vegetable oil, Grape Seed Oil, Johnny's Seasoning.
Basic Need Staples: Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Can Opener, Silverware, Plates, Bowls, Mixing and Baking Spoons, Water Again, Kleenex, Cutting Knives with Lids, Cutting Board, Screwdriver Kit, Gas, Generator, Portable Battery Charger with USB, Quick Battery Charger with USB, Batteries AAA, Batteries AA, Candles and Battery Candles, Flash Lights, Matches, Lighter, Electric Lighter.
Basic Special Snacks: Yogurt Covered Berries, Yogurt Covered Raisins, Chocolate Covered Nuts, Banana Chips, Dried Pineapple, Packaged Nuts, Cheese Crackers, Peanut Butter Crackers, Almond Butter, Peanut Butter, Black Cherry & Grape Licorice, Candy Bars.
Until Wednesday- Have A Great Week!
Paula- Life Changes