The PackLite Max 2-in-1 Phone Charger is a solar inflatable lantern & phone charger that packs flat for easy carrying and charging on the go. It's the perfect all-purpose solar device to light up your campsite, family tent, or provide back up power to your devices when you need it most. The lantern provides over 150 lumens of bright LED light on Turbo mode and can run for up to 50 hours on Low mode. It recharges via solar power in 14 hours of sunlight or by USB input in 1-2 hours. The 5V USB output port will recharge your phone in 2-4 hours depending on your type of phone.
- Push Red Button for TURBO, High, Medium, Low, and Flashing settings
- 150 lumen output on Turbo mode for 3-5 hours
- 50 hour max run time on Low Mode
- Two ways to recharge: 1-2 hours by micro USB or 14 hours in direct sunlight using the built-in high efficiency solar panel
- 5V USB output port with a fast charging output of 2.4 Amps
- Built-in 2000 mAh battery has enough capacity to recharge most cell phones 100% and give your tablet a boost
- Use in any weather: it's waterproof, floats, and can be submerged up to 1 meter deep (IP67)
- Dimensions approximately: 6" W x 6" L X 1" H (flat) / 6" x 6" x 6" (inflated)
- Weight: 8.5 oz
- Product is 100% PVC-free and all components are lead-free and RoHs compliant
Frequently Asked Questions
How is this different than the PackLite Max USB?
The PackLite Max USB only has a USB input port for recharging and cannot charge external devices.