After trying over 43 Hand Sanitizers there are only two recommendations we have here at Mom Bulk to keep your hands soft and clean! Makes 3 Organic #1
You Buy One, We Give One!*
The Centers for Disease Control recommends washing hands with soap and water whenever possible because handwashing reduces the amounts of all types of germs and chemicals on hands. But if soap and water are not available, using a hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol (as a percentage of total volume) can help you avoid getting sick and spreading germs to others.
Unscented for sensitive skin or if you enjoy your hand sanitizers free of scents and aromas.
- Our special Complete Organic Hand Sanitizer is made by the highest standards as specified by the World Health Organization
- Contains 70% Ethyl Alcohol (as a percentage of total volume)
- Organic Aloe Vera Gel and Organic Glycerin are added for soothing and moisturizing effect
- Handcrafted in small batches with love
- Made With USDA Certified Organic Ingredients for peace of mind
- Verified Non-GMO ingredients when possible if organic is unavailable
- *Share the Suds™ with every purchase and with this special product, for every one you buy, we give one away
Take our Unscented (Fragrance Free) Complete Organic Hand Sanitizer with you wherever you go and place one at your front entrance and next to the sink in the kitchen or bath.
Size: 4 oz.